Monday, August 1, 2011

Portfolio!

  Greetings, fellow... bloggers! And non-bloggers! I have come to show you some pictures from my portfolio. Let me know if you people think that these photographs are worthy enough to be in my portfolio! I need to update it... I made it for my new school because I'm on the yearbook committee, so I'd like to show the teacher in charge some of my work!




  By the by, I haven't done anything to these pictures. My tip for today; Portfolios. If you are serious about photography, *looks at Olive* you should put together a portfolio. If you don't know what that is, let me explain. A portfolio is sort of a... book, perhaps, of your best photographs. You can either print out your photos to make an actual, physical file, or you can make a file on your computer and save it to a flash drive. Simple as that. What portfolios do, is they show whoever you're giving it to how good your photography is. Sort of like a resume. It's hard to explain, yet easy at the same time. I'm just gonna go, hope you all enjoyed! Post a comment to let me know what you think of these and if they're good enough to be in my portfolio! I used portfolio a lot in this post... bye!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!