Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guess Who?

Yep, it's me! I am back! Camping was fun, a bit. But it was freezing. In the mornings, in the middle of the day, and especially at night. Cold as heck. And guess what I got out of it? I'm sick. Sick. Sick, I tell you! I have a runny nose, coughing a ton, and I feel like crap! I came home yesterday, and had enough energy left in me to go to my brother's last football game. They lost, but who cares. Now, I'm sitting here early in the morning, complaining to you all. Maybe I should explain my word count, since I've been gone for the past 4 days. Oh, wait, I explained that in my last post. *facepalm* See what being sick does to you? *sigh* I'm just gonna go, get some rest, watch some 90210. :) Guh bye! Have fun today, and don't get sick!
-Costello freaking Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!