Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Update Nano

Hello everyone! Olive here.

I know you're all probably getting tired of hearing from me, you all are used to Cossy, but you'll get over it. :)
Today is a small post, considering the fact that I should be writing, but I'm not. This is pretty much going to be a small update for both Cossy and I, and how our Camp NaNo's are going so far.

Olive ~ word count: 3405 pages: 27 chapters: 5
            so far it's going. I think my characters bonded a little bit too soon, but it's workable. Finally figured out how fast I want it to move along, so it's actually going a tiny bit to slow for me, but it's at a pace where I don't feel like it's problem after problem, it's problem, time, problem, time, problem. At least, I think it is. 

Costello ~word count: i don't even know i'm not keeping track
            I've decided to not write anything this Camp. I tried, but it just wasn't working out. I'm working on rewriting and revising the novel I wrote back in November, which is slowly going. It needs a lot of TLC, but I think it'll turn out okay in the long run. I'm also using Scrivener, which is an incredible software and I like it a lot. You can download the free trial here, and if you participate in Camp this year and win, you get 50% off the software when you buy it, making it only $20! 

Write on, my friends, and happy Camp Nano!

-Olive and Cossy

P.S., we're almost at 4,000 page views! That's insane! Thank you to everyone, and make sure you spread the word! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!