Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm Costello, and I'm part owner of this blog. Olive conjured this wonderful blog up and I suggested a guest blogger, and it formed into this! Okay, a bit about me. I don't exactly remember when I got into photography, but it was probably a few years ago. I got my first camera for Christmas. It wasn't very good, and it was a hand-me-down from one of my dad's friends. Needless to say, I was still thrilled about it. It was slow, and it didn't take very good pictures, but I did get some gems out of it that you'll all see later. Then, this past Christmas, I got another camera. It was one I had been wishing for for months. A Nikon L110, 12.1 mega pixels. I have to admit, I cried. I've been taking some of my best pictures ever since. One of the things I like best about photography is that when you take a picture of something, you can capture the beauty in it forever, or at least until you delete it. I personally like using color instead of black and white because I like to see all the colors in the world. I also like to read, write (I am a member of NaNoWriMo's YWP program), swim, and other boring things that you guys will probably not care about. So, I'm looking forward to being a part of this and posting some of my work!
See you around!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!