Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ow. Ow. Ow.

  Hey everyone. Probably wondering about all the ows, huh? Well, I just got back from about five hours on my neighbor's boat. Well, it's not really his, it belongs to his company, he just has the pleasure of being able to use it whenever he want. He let us come; my parents, brother, his girlfriend, and me. I, foolishly, did not wear any sunscreen! Well, now I'm paying for it. My face is a red as an apple, have a major tan on my chest and my back, and as I am sitting here writing this it feels like I am still on the water in that boat, rocking away. It was fun. There was an island (well, little patch of sand above the water) in the lake, which surprised me because the water level was abnormally high. We went over to it to see what was residing there. Turns out, it was only old parts of a air conditioner or something.
   I am sitting here with Aloe plant bogeys on my face because my mom said that it would help with my burn. It smells horrible. But I still had a fun time! I can actually be tan and not whiter than a sheet of printer paper as I always say. Sorry to delay this post so long. Now I feel like Olive. :)
   Well, I guess I'll go. I'll be back tomorrow with some more of my pictures. See ya! Lobster out.
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!