Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer?

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! So I was going to give you some photos that I took the other day, but...I'm a bit lasy, and I kind of want to just get this over with want to write so....here are some summery, stormy, and rosey pictures :) (This are NOT my best, as I took these about a year to two years ago)

It's blinding!!

And there ya are!....thats 6....hm....well Cossy post 6 photos tomorrow then! Then we go back to 5? *headesk* I should learn to count. Have a great....day!
Also I was tagged By Jay so here goes(do yours in your post Cos)
Before
After
A bannah Mango smoothie...love it is. :) Your turn Cossy...make sure to tag someone!!

1 comment:

  1. I think these are very good, Olive. And sure, I'll do six tomorrow and then back to five. And don't worry! You'll learn sometime! :D
    -Costello

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!