Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekends. Don't you love them?

  Hey, Costello here with your weekly Sunday random post. I'm super excited to be here, sharing my thoughts with the world. All thanks need to go to Olive because she set all of this up and make our blog look spectacular! Don't you think?
  Okay, so...random stuff. School starts for me in 24 days. I'm going to a new school, but everything's going to be okay. My brother used to go there and the teachers and other people know me. On the first day of school, I'm bringing my camera (of course). I am already on the yearbook committee, and I want to get some first day shots. I'll just be the kid who stands around alone while everyone else is going around, hugging their friends who they haven't seen all summer and saying, "OMG *insert name* I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you soooo much!" And they're jumping around, squealing and hugging, and I'll be there to capture it all. I'm hoping to make the yearbook look good because the yearbook from my school sucked. The cool part was that I took most of the pictures.
  And I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so my post might be slightly delayed.
  Oh! I know what to talk about! NaNo! As you can see, on the right hand side of the screen, in the list of sites that both Olive and I like, there is YWP and Camp NaNoWriMo. I am doing Camp NaNo, but not the official version. I was doing so well at first, I had hit 6,000 words, the farthest I've ever gotten, (I know, I suck) and then... I stopped. I'm not sure if it's writer's block or what, but I've just stopped writing and I haven't in a few days. I also would be doing Camp n August, but I can't because school starts for me.
  Now sadly, I must go. Play Mario, wash a car, eat, other stuff. Hope you all liked my post! Post comments, rate, and follow!
-Costello

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cos! It's Everdeen/Rose from Anaklusmos. I'm loving this blog already! I can't wait to read more by you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!