Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dun.... dun dun dun duuuunnnn!!!!!

  Hiiii!!! I'm back! Isn't it exciting? No? Oh. Okay then. *frowns* Well, too bad! I'm back! That may be good for some people. I know I'm glad I'm back... I'll get on with the post now.
  As you might have known, (hopefully you did) I have been gone. For the past four days. "How was it?" You ask? Pretty good. Boring, a bit. I caught a fish. It was cold. Very, very cold. At night, anyway. Like, a few degrees above freezing. I know, I'm a wuss, there are a few of you out there that have days like that. I'm not used to it. Brr. Normally, there's no snow this time of year, so everything (i.e, trees, grass, plants) are all brown and dead. But since there was snow, everything was green and colorful and lush. And cold.
  So! I am going to make you all wait and save some of the pictures I took from my trip till... tomorrow! I know, I'm horrible. Ha! I'm gonna go. If you have any questions about how my trip was, blah blah blah, leave a comment! Thanks!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!