Monday, August 8, 2011

Now, For the Post You've All Been Waiting For...

Some of the pictures for my trip! I don't know how many to put up... so I'll just stick with ten, so I won't bore you guys. These are all non-altered photos, though on some I may have reduced the exposure compensation. So, let me know what you think!















  I lied. I put 16 instead of 10. And picture #5 my brother actually took, but I just zoomed in and saved that. And the other ones of the ducks, well.... let me explain. My mom, her friend, her dog, and my dog, went on a walk. We went down to this little place where I had gone fishing earlier with my brother, and I had seen some little fish, so I thought I could catch some to use as bait (fortunately, I couldn't catch any). Well, as I was there, I saw some ducks. These ducks were cool, especially one, my pet duck. I think it's in one of the pictures. But this duck came so close to me (it's probably because it thought I had food, which I didn't), it was just really cool. So, I hope you all enjoyed these. Oh! I almost forgot my tip! Here it is: If you want to be a great photographer, explore places and take pictures of things you're not used to. Take a trip somewhere. Actually, that pretty much says it for itself. Like I went camping, and I saw flowers and things I've never seen before.
  Now, everyone, have fun. Explore the world! But be sure to bring your camera with you.
-Costello

2 comments:

  1. Oh! And the water pictures with the rocks are some rapids that were a few minutes from my campsite! :D
    -Costello

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with the trees, looked like a person walking. And they're amazing by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!