Thursday, August 25, 2011

I need your help. And other stuff.

Hello all! I'm gonna launch right into this. On the upper right, you may notice that I have added a poll. I really would like to turn this blog into not just photography, but writing as well. I'm really hoping that this will get me to start writing again. I'm planning on every Monday and Wednesday, I write a short story (thanks Jay for giving me this idea!), and Tuesdays and Thursdays I do my regular photography post. Please, I'd really like everyone's input on this. And have the regular random weekends and maybe guest bloggers on Fridays, if I get enough volunteers.

So! Photo contest! (thanks Shelby for the idea!) If you win, you can either guest blog on here, or I can guest blog on your blog! The topic for the contest is: whatever you want! You can send in a picture of whatever you want, but here are some rules.
1. Keep it appropriate.
2. No pictures of people, please. Unless you have their permission.

Email me at costello_shields@yahoo.com with your entry. Thanks and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!