Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello, Everyone.

Hi! As you may or may not have noticed, I changed up the blog a bit, starting with the template. On the right-hand side, you can see that I've added a new feature; Popular Posts. Those are the most popular posts since the beginning of the blog, but I may change that. I've also changed some things, added a new quote, blah blah blah. But I have a question for our dear readers. If you would like, you can be a guest blogger. Maybe I'll do some sort of contest to see. That's a good idea! I think I'll do that. Maybe a writing contest. or, more appropriate for this blog, a photography contest.  I will post up more details tomorrow. Thanks for your time! If you have any suggestions for more changes to the blog or any comments, please, let me know! Thanks!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!