Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Can't Believe That I Actually Have Time for Blogging. *headdesk*

It's true. Olive talked to me today, saying that school is being super hard on her and she has no time to blog, let alone go on NaNo. So basically, I'm running this ship alone. But that's all fine and dandy. I'll manage. Somehow. *sigh* Today I found time before I did my homework to take some pictures of a couple flowers that I've been meaning to... photograph. Let me know what you think!




Pretty, huh? I like them. Everyone, I've gotta talk to you all before I go. See, school has started. it's a new school, with much higher standards and a lot more I have to do, so I won't be posting as much. It really kills me to do this, because this blog is such a big part to me. I'm really sorry. I love you all.
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!