Monday, August 22, 2011

Argh, school is hard. :(

Sorry all, I have delayed this post. I have had a looooong day. I walked from my school to my old school, then, in a panic, walked back to my school in search of my flash drive that has everything on it. But thankfully, a friend of mine might have found it on her way home, so that's good. I don't have much time, so I am going to leave you all with one of my favorite pictures right now, and a little thing I found on the Internet. It's funny.

Isn't it pretty? I printed it out and now it's on my binder. :) People compliment it sometimes. When they care to notice me. I got my hair cut on Friday, and today only like 3 people noticed. Makes me realize how important I am to people. Now, here's the other thing I was talking about.


Haha! Funny! I wrote that down and I'm gonna put it in my binder. See you all later!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!