Friday, August 12, 2011

I was awarded!

I won an award! Here are the rules I must follow of course. :)

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Thank you Jay! You are sooo awesome!!







2. Share seven random facts about yourself.

1 - I've been writing since I was about 9 or 10.
2 - I lost my best friend of about 5 years because her parents are stupid.
3 - I love the movie Holes. Don't judge.
4 - I love Tim Hawkins. Hence the whole "Don't Judge" thing.
5 - I'm really sarcastic. In real.
6 - I get told I'm mean everyday in real life.
7 - I like romance.
 3. Pass the award along to 5 deserving blogging buddies.

  • Husky - Because she rocks, and yeah.
  • Jack Renegade - Because she wrote an awesome blog post, even though she like freaked out during half of it :)
  • Kiki - Because well, I love reading her blog. She is such a wonderful blogger, and I think it comes out wonderful in her writing. :)
  •  Thay - Because I love her. =)
  • Elliptical - Someone random from NaNo. I shall start reading your blog....now!




4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them!

Yup. Going to do that now. Thank you for telling me to do so.

-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!