Monday, August 15, 2011

"It's the Ciiiiiircle of Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!"

"The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake." Yes, I know, tow different shows, songs, movies, whatever. Those are just the two that I have stuck in my head. The title, actually, has to do with today's post. You ready? Good. :)




All of these roses (They are five separate ones, yes) are from the same bush outside my house. While singing "Circle of Life" in my head, I thought it'd be a good idea to do something like this. There are several stages a flower goes through in its life, and here are five (well, to me anyway) of them. Just a little sort of science lesson that a tip can be pulled out of. So, tip. Flowers always have a good photo opportunity, even if they are dying. There ya go! Now, off to do my homework! (Don't tell my mom...)
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!