Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shh, I'm Not Supposed to be on Right Now. :D

Just look at the title. I have a lot of things due for school. Right now, I'm supposed to be working on my science vocab and an assessment. And work on a collage. And some LA. No big deal, right? This post is going to be quick today. Oh, and sorry Olive hasn't been posting lately. She's gotten into a bit of... trouble. She'll be back on in no time! And on Friday, we have another guest blogger, Neso! (invisible_ninja)




My tip for today is sort of about photography, but also about school and such. Remember kids (and photographers with other jobs), work and school always come first, unless your job is being a photographer. Always. So this post is totally ignoring that tip, but I'm about to follow it. Hope everyone enjoyed! I might do another post tomorrow in case Olive can't. Goodbye everyone! Feel free to leave comments or anything. Thank you!
-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!