Thursday, August 18, 2011

Suprise Guest Blogger!

Hey everyone, Costello here. No, I'm not the guest blogger. I'm part of this blog, duh. :) No, but to fill in for today, we have an extra guest blogger! This girl was very nice to whip up a quick blog post at the last minute. So, ladies and gentlemen... Jay!

------------------------------

Hey it's Jay from http://sweetsgalore.blogspot.com/. And Cos has asked me to fill in today for Olive. Because of stuff....
And well I don't have much to talk about, but maybe a random poem of mine. And I shall call this one Goodbye?

Rose has a purple heart
You have a dart
Six people only know
The tragedy that show
It was into the night
Before it started getting new
An apple lay on the floor
As the ball drew to a close
Death is near
I can hear it from my ear
And I must say goodbye
As she starts to share a lullaby
----------------------------
Thank you, Jay. You're awesome! Have a good day everyone!
-Cos and Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!