Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Post for Everyone to Remember Me By, But Only for a While.

  As the title implies, I'm leaving. No, not permanently, only for a short while. I... drumroll, please... am going camping! Yay! I will try to share some photos, maybe just of the sky or trees or stuff, so I can protect where I am. Shh... It's gonna be so much fun! I hope. I will leave for four days. Two of those days, it's just going to be me and my family, then for the rest, my parent's friends are coming. Whoop-dee-doo. Okay, I should probably get to my post for today.




  I personally like these. Sometimes it's annoying when I look at a picture and realize there's a hair or a spiderweb or something. And I only realize after I take a picture, there's a bug on it, like in one of my previous posts and in the first picture of this post. Pretty cool. So, tip for today! This is hard. Hm... tips... Oh! *light bulb* By George, I've got it! Tripods! These are particularly useful, especially for things like group or family photos. But! If you don't have a steady hand, (sometimes I don't) you can use these for other things, like flowers. So, I hope you all liked today's post! I will see you all on Sunday! *salutes*
-Costello

P.S, I promise that from now on, I will take off the date imprint on my camera. It's pretty annoying. okay, bye for real now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!