Monday, September 26, 2011

I've Decided to Mix Things up a Bit...

I'm gonna do a photography post today. I decided to because for the past week, I've been taking a lot of pictures. I've even come up with a tip! So, let me know what you think!









Whaddya guys (and girls) think? Please, feel free to comment! Now, my tip! If you see something worth taking a picture of, by all means, grab it! Take those pictures, get the right shot. That's pretty much what I did with all of these. There's this sort of hallway that leads up to my door, and on the left hand side, there's a wall that has a couple of rosebushes there, and that's where I mostly get the urge to take a picture. So, take those words to heart, kids. Have a good day, everyone! Don't forget to comment!
-Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!