Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pretty Boring Day. Nothing to do...

Pretty boring. I did clean my room a bit, move some stuff, and now I have my own little reading bench in my little closet, complete with a hanging lamp! And I finished a book I was reading, Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. It was pretty good. My favorite line from it was 'I guess I always felt even if the world came to an end, McDonald's would still be open'. It was a pretty good book. You people should read it! :D Argh, slow day. Oh my gosh! 51 days till NaNoWriMo! I'm so freaking excited! It'll be my first year, so I'm pretty nervous. My goal is 10k, and I feel so small compared to everyone else because their goals are up in the 40 and 50 thousands. I chose 10k because I normally stop in the middle of a story, so I can at least get that much, and also, the school I'm going to gives a lot of homework and I barely have enough time to write. So that'll be a big impact. I'm nervous... But at least I have my NaNo buddies to help me through all this. :) I love you all! Thank you all so much for being there for me, especially when I was being hysterical and thinking of leaving NaNo altogether. Those were bad times... Well, I should go. Happy Saturday, everyone! :)

-Cos

1 comment:

  1. I've read that book and the trilogy. Though it was in the wrong order so I was pretty confused.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!