Sunday, October 23, 2011

*facepalm*

I just can not commit to this! The blog, I mean. Two weeks, I've missed all my posts. I'm pretty sure I broke my promise, too! I'm horrible. *sobs* I've just been real busy, since last week was my brother's homecoming and I was helping the juniors with their float (they were building it at my neighbor's house) and I was out there all week. So I'm sorry. And I might miss my Tuesday post, because I have a science project too, due Wednesday and my group hasn't even started and we're gonna be working every day after school. So just a heads up.

On a different note, Ollie dear added a poll! Thank you everyone that voted, and if you haven't, please do! We care very much about your input, and we care very much about our viewer's opinions and thoughts. Also, I have added my very own writing page, where I will post random stories if I feel like it, and my NaNo novel, so check that out too! Thank you very much, and have fun!
-Cos

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's ok. Life is busy, I know that much. (Two brothers playing baseball is exhausting). So, don't feel bad. We've all been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!