Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun Saturday.

Pretty good. Fun, wouldn't really say that 'cause I didn't really do anything. It was a good day. :) Wait, why am I saying 'was'? The day's not over just yet! It's almost 3 where I am. Which I am not disclosing... So, yeah! This morning, my mom woke me up at 7. I looked at my clock and started to freak out because I thought it was a school day and i had to leave in like 15 minutes. But then she reminded me that it's Saturday. Then my dad told me that he did the same thing, so I wasn't alone in that regard. :) So I went to breakfast with my mom, aunt, and cousin, and complained about the school system and how whack it is. Yummy, pancakes, hash browns, bacon. Uh-may-zing! Then from there my mom and I went to the bookstore to spend my first and final paycheck, since I got laid off my job because sixth graders don't know how to spell or use proper grammar or put together a simple sentence. Ridiculous. So yeah, I got a $25 gift card to said bookstore, and bought two books! That was fun. Then I came home, and cleaned my room a bit, so that's where I'm sitting, using my mom's laptop! And I've pretty much been here since then, and it's been fun! I've got some cream soda, clean room, and talking to all my friends on Chatzy! Fun shiz! Now I'm just lounging, chatting, waiting for my AC to hurry up and freeze my room 'cause I'm burnin' up! Oh, and I've gotta apologize. Ollie and I haven't posted all week. We've been uber busy. With NaNo coming up, and school, there's just no time. So, everyone, I'm sorry.

See? Panda says sorry. Goodbye, everyone! See you Tuesday! I promise!
-Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!