Monday, July 30, 2012

Whoa. Again.

Hey, all! It's been a very long time, hasn't it? Wow. My sincerest apologies.

Both Olive and I have been busy, with life mostly. To be honest, we completely forgot about this blog! I'm really glad I decided to hop on today, because apparently this blog still gets views, and people comment! (You know who you are. :) ) So, I apologize again for our very long absence, but I have talked with Olive and she has agreed to start this ol' thing back up again! Lots of things may change, so be prepared. Thank you to everyone who has looked at our little blog, and may have liked it. You're awesome!

-Costello

P.S.; I have a blog I update more often than this, if you'd like to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! 8D I've been waiting for this; you guys rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you guys will come up with! Keep up this amazing work!

    ~LW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!