Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Bit About Me. (Revamped)

It's been a long while since Olive and I started this blog (as I'm writing this, my brother and his friend are calling me a hipster -_-). I've changed a lot since that one day I met a girl on a writing site and found out that we both liked to write and take pictures, so we decided to add one more flimsy little page to the huge book that is the Internet.
I've started and ended many hobbies since, and interests have come and gone. Like photography. I haven't been taking many pictures lately. I haven't been writing lately, either.

Okay, that's a lie. I did June NaNoWriMo. Halfway. Sort of. I got almost ten thousand words into a brand spanking new, fresh, different-than-my-norm idea, and I faltered. Haven't written since. Well, blog posts. But not actual writing. I haven't been doing much of anything, lately. Updating my other blog, and my tumblr. It's summer vacation for me, so I'm doing what students on vacation do best: absolutely nothing. Been watching the Olympics with my brother. Pretty rad opening ceremony, eh?

I also learned how to crochet, and now I have about six scarves to make. Yay. Now I'll do a bit more about myself.

Name: Costello Shields.
Age: Unknown.
Height: Shorter than a basketball player, taller than a Hobbit.
Weight: How DARE you!
Interests: TV Watching, Reading, Writing, Pens, the Internet, Blogging, YouTube.
Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Alice, Dead Like Me, The Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants.
Favorite Movies: The Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain America, The Spiderman Trilogy, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, All of the Pirates of the Carribean, the Batman Trilogy (saw the new one on Sunday - it rocked), um... Alice in Wonderland, both new and cartoon. Can't think of any more. Oh well!
Favorite book(s): ...Are you really asking that question? There are too many to even count!
Favorite Author(s): Man. I am just FULL of stupid questions today.
Random facts about myself:
  • I start school again soon, so I might be blogging less.
  • I'm also doing August Camp NaNoWriMo.
  • Camp will be hard, with school and all of my crocheting.
  • I have a dog, two cats, and three goldfish.
  • I'm a Hufflepuff, according to Pottermore.
  • I agree with Pottermore.
  • I have a Pottermore.
...And that's about it! Hopefully this will tide you guys over until Olive and I figure out what we're going to do about this ramshackle of a blog. (No offence, Olive.)

-Costello

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment!