Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First Year Anniversary!

Olive here~ *cough* Sorry we haven't posted in so long. A lot has happened since, what, January?
For example, we've reached our *cough* blogs one year anniversary! I know we keep mentioning when we started the blog, but I must say, a YEAR is a long time! July 16th was the day we started, and here it is the day before August 1st! I'm impressed! I didn't think we'd get very far!

Cossy deserves a lot of the credit. She's kept this blog running while I've been out of it. I've been eh, sick, you could say, off an on since about Novemberish, and Cossy has kept this place running either way. You all have her to thank!

We are also nearing our 100th post! I'm sure we're going to do something exciting for that!

Also, with school starting soon, Cossy and I won't be posting as much as we'd like, but hopefully I'll be able to get at least a few posts done in the coming weeks. I have had one photography outing that had some great outcomes that I can't wait to share with you guys, and I also had my first wedding event. I'll be showing you guys pictures from that in parts, so be looking for news on that here soon!

Here is a sneak peek on future posts from me! look for posts with Wedding Event or Downtown Event in the label section.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!