Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dude. I am SO not ready for this.

By the way, how do you guys like the new digs? Designed them myself. :)

So. I start school in eight days. I'm not too thrilled about this, but whatever.

THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M NOT READY FOR!

I'm not ready for Camp! Camp NaNoWriMo! No! August! I can't! I'm too busy!

I'm running a blog, co-running another, getting ready for school, friends want to see me this week, I have three scarves that I have to make before the cold season, and keep the house clean and just so much stuff!

I know, compared to most people, that isn't very much. But for me, a person who is very laid back and doesn't hurry to do things and doesn't have a lot of plans most of the time, this is a lot. And I'm going to have to get used to that. Going to have to get used to managing my time accordingly.

Camp came way too fast. I know what I'm going to write for Camp, but I'm not sure if I'm actually going to make it this month. Again.

It all comes back to time. And time management. Set a little bit of time each day aside for writing, some for crocheting, a bit for blogging and managing the blogs, updating my tumblr, actually getting some outside time, reading, and all of that other important stuff. I just have to set my priorities straight and do whatever is right.

Time is merely an illusion, and yet we continue to allow it to control our lives.

Think about that, dear readers.

Good luck, and happy writing.

-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!