I'm going to re-post the rules, 'kay?
Autumn/Fall Photography Contest
Take a picture of what you think represents fall. Pumpkins? Go for it! The colors of the trees? Halloween costumes? Whatever you like!
- Keep it appropriate
- Limit one picture per person, or entry
- The deadline is October 31, 2012. We will extend it if not enough people enter.
- Have fun!
Prizes: Any two of these *
- Blog icon using safe pictures, free of royalties
- A poem by Olive
- A story written my me or Olive
- A printed photograph of any picture Olive or I have taken, autographed, if you're okay with it.
- Some blog-editing sites, including tutorials to add fancy schmancy things and backgrounds and such.
- Guest post (if you want) (we can link your blog in the post)**
- Promo for a week or so on the side of our blog**
- A drawn picture of anything you want, by either Olive or me.
- Anything else you guys can think of!
And that's about it! Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'October Photo Contest Submission'. Also, email us if you have any questions about what to take pictures of, or if you have any question/comments/concerns about anything on the blog!
Good luck, guys!
*Any of the story/writing prizes can be written by both Olive and me, if you so choose.
**These are already yours when you win, if you wish to accept them.