Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Won't Give Up.

I refuse to give up on this blog. I know I've been terrible at posting. I can't tell you guys how sorry I am. This blog means a lot to me, and it's kind of hard to keep running all by myself, but Olive and I are working things out.

I don't know. Things are changing in my life. I haven't taken a picture since perhaps August of last year. I'm just letting go of the things I used to love doing and doing other things. I know there were some people that liked this blog. I can't imagine why, but you did. I've been a pretty crappy blog owner, and I swear on Freddie Mercury's mustache that I will turn things around. I've actually got two posts that I could be writing right now, but I'm procrastinating and I need to stop.

I'll put up the posts next week, I promise. I think you'll like them. And, as always, if you want to guest post, just send me an email! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, like I said. Send me an email! You will always get a response, at the latest being a day or so.

I'm sorry for not doing a very good job with this, guys. I'll do my best to turn it around.

See you soon!

-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!