Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'M SUCH A LIAR UGH

I'm sorry guys. I promised I'd post those things, and I didn't.

But, hey, at least Olive's back! :D *throws pie at Olive*

She posted a few days ago, getting this blogging ball rolling. I'm going to be starting summer vacation very soon, so there will be a lot more time to blog.

This used to be the funnest thing for us, and then we kinda just fell out of it, and we apologize. I'm sure we've got a lot in store for you guys in the near future, which includes (but is not limited to) MOAR WRITING, MOAR PICTURES, MOAR GUEST POSTS!! :D

And such. To give you guys a sneak peek at what you'll be seeing, here's a poem I wrote and a picture I took! (Yes I still kinda take pictures.)


i hear the wind
rustling between the leaves of the tree
just outside my window
the sound is muffled;
i lie under the sanctuary of my blankets
locking in my warmth
i long to open the window
to listen to the song the leaves and branches make
to hear them whisper their secrets to me
though i have many covers
if i dare open that window 
the words i once thought were so beautiful
the words that are actually so cold
would seep through my body
removing my heat
chilling my bones(astheyalways do)
in the dead 
of winter



(this is the Lego Gandalf keychain my friend got me for my birthday :D)

I love you guys, seriously. Thank you for checking out our blog. It means a lot, really. Like I always say, feel free to comment or email us (random_bloggers43@yahoo.com) about anything! 

Ah, it's good to be back. :)

-Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!