Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Update.

Hi guys. *waves* Olive here again. I know, it's been one post and you're already tired of me. Well deal. I'm here for the summer (and hopefully the rest of the year) to torture you all with images you don't care about and words you care even less about, which equals: you don't. Either way, I thought I'd stop by today, and give you all an update. I suppose only about me, for I only know so much about Cossy's busy school career, which is apparently a bit boring. Who knew!

ANY-ways, since the last time I posted, which was....*checks*  October seventh! And if I remember correctly, that is around an important day, but I can't remember what the day was...I think one of my siblings was born...eep.

Since October, a sibling was indeed born. A girl, if you must ask. We *cough(actually my parents did I had no role in it)cough* named her Pond. Not really, but for security reasons, we will call her POND. Why? I just finished Doctor Who, Season 7 PART ONE. It was ....in one word...amazinglybrilliant, of course, the last episode was a bit rough. They ended it poorly, me thinks. They did have a good way of saying goodbye, but a warning next time would have been nice.

Not saying I didn't know the Ponds were going to leave us all behind, I did in fact know, I just didn't expect something as *dramatic* as that. Anyways, don't let my upset-can't-believe-they-actually-left self ruin the season for you! Let me get back to updating -

Besides my sister joining us in this eventful world, I also published (self thank you) another poetry collection of sorts. Just came in the mail in fact. Turned out beautiful. I also printed out a butt load of my images, and stuffed them into my portfolio, completely and utterly out of order. I also read a collection of books, including My Sister Keeper, the Delirium sequel, and annoying little series that made me want to rip it in half. I won't give out any names, but I say, beware of Greek myths put into modern times, they are horrible and I do not agree with them. Though, I did like a couple of the characters...just not the main one. Sort of how it turned out with Twilight...but that's another story! And one I will not be telling!

I also started a brand new blog, due to the fact that my old one is attached to an email I can't get into. And I would like to forget it. So...I'll added a little link to the side bar when that's up an running for you all. Not that you lovely people care. And now here is a treat: A picture that is on my poetry collection cover.

Till tomorrow arrives
-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!