Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm going on an adventure!

Hey guys! Costello here. Sorry for our absence! I don't really have an excuse for it, except that we've just been procrastinating... I may have been playing Minecraft.

Anyway! I'm going on a trip! Yep! A friend of mine and her family invited me to go with them to the beach for a week! We're gonna stay in their RV, so that should be fun. ^_^

I'm really excited because I've never been where we're going before, and it'll be the longest time I've been away from home! I know, that's lame, but this is a super big deal for me. I'm also staying with people I haven't stayed with before, so I'm just going to experience all sorts of new things! Amongst other things, I'm bringing my camera, so there will be a lot of pictures (I promise!), and I'm bringing my journal and my ukulele for maximum levels of fun.

That means that I, unfortunately, won't be posting. Hopefully Olive will! I'm so sorry we've been slacking on posting, guys. We're really trying to get this blog on a constant roll. It's just taking us awhile.

In other news, July Camp NaNoWriMo is just around the corner! I'll be gone for a whole week, so that may take away from my writing and planning time, but I think I'll be able to handle it. I think I'm going to re-write the novel I wrote back in November. Y'know, shape it up, flatten it out, put in chapter breaks.

Are any of you guys doing Camp? If so, leave a comment telling us about it! Are you nervous, scared? Do you have that "I can do this, no problem!" attitude? Do you even know what you're going to be writing?

And if you're not doing Camp, I suggest you sign up!

That's all from me today, guys. Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you July 1st! :)

-Costello


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!