Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm not sure what to talk about...

True dat. Maybe I should talk about NaNo! That's a good idea! 43 more days! Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited! My dad's gotta start working on his outline... He's the one who introduced me to YWP, you know. He did adult NaNo three or so years ago, and about 5 months ago, he showed me the YWP! Of course, I was under a different name then, and seeing as I wasn't attracting any attention to myself, I decided to make a new account with a new name! And thus Costello Shields was born. That's me! But, then again, everyone thought I was a guy... But now they know I'm a girl. Yay! Now I even have nicknames. Cos, Cossy, Cossie, Cod, Coddy, CS, and, most recent, Coffee. Thank you, Reggie.
So, my idea for this year's NaNo. Man, I'm nervous. I've never done NaNo before, and my goal's only gonna be like 5,000 or 10,000. I'm shooting for 10,000. But, my school always gets in the way, so it'll be hard to get any writing time. But thankfully, I've got Write or Die. My idea this year is going through the life of a new character I made, Cody, and I'm gonna tell all the events that have happened since the first day I brought him in to the character Chatzy. NaNoers, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;) Good times. Lots of drama.... Well, I must go. Have a sundae to attend to. (As in, eat it!) Goodbye! Happy Sunday, everyone!
-Cos

1 comment:

  1. Meheh, twas funny. Mind taking a looky at mine blog. Tis about writings and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!